Field-based Brand Manager, AOP Health, Nordics
Are you a junior brand manager or a key account manager with experience from rare diseases, who would like to learn and develop within product management and who would like to be part of a high-performing team and make a true difference to people living with rare diseases?
The role as Field Based Brand Manager at AOP Health combines sales and marketing and involves project management, creation of marketing material and interaction with HCP´s in an experienced and dedicated team. You are a passionate and self-motivated person that manages projects from the beginning to their successful implementation. You are scientifically driven to lead discussions with medical experts and want to work with brand management.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Support the Nordic team to achieve the sales target by delivering strategies and tactics according to global goals
- Lead planning and implementation of new business initiatives from idea generation to execution
- Localize, develop and implement patient and customer facing materials in collaboration with Sales & Marketing manager and KAMs to ensure maximum impact of our brand messages
- Be an ambassador for the brands and develop omni-channel approach and communication strategies together with Sales & Marketing manager
- Initiate and drive digital promotional activities
- Lead planning and implementation of national/regional projects and meetings
- Work closely with Nordic field team to gain customer insights to drive and implement strategic activities
- Organize and lead together with KAMs local/Nordic events and initiatives
- Identify and assess market challenges and opportunities and decide on tactics in collaboration with the team to maximize the business opportunity
- Act support in administrative processes towards HQ (congresses/promotional material review etc)
- Location: This role will be field based, with a possibility to work from the office sometimes. Position is ideally based in Stockholm/Mälardalen, Sweden but other possibilities exist for the ideal candidate
- Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager, Nordic countries
- Travel: Yes, candidates need to be flexible to travel to customer and business meetings on a regular basis and support AOP Health activities at National & International conferences
- Job type: Permanent full-time employment
- Academic commercial, medical or paramedical education.
- LIF exam or similar
- Driving license
- Sales experience (minimum 5 years) and/or product management experience (minimum 1 year)
- Knowledge of the local health care systems and decision-making processes (min. Sweden).
- Key Account Management – working in a cross functional team to manage key accounts
- Experience in rare diseases is an advantage
- Experience from working with more than one of the Nordic markets is an advantage
- Computer skills (PPT, Excel, Word/ MS TEAMs)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written communication
- EFPIA code and local pharma code
- Health Care Compliance (pharma code in Sweden/ Nordics)
- Self-starter, positive and creative thinker
- Team player
- Supportive, with a high level of responsibility
- Strong digital knowledge
Fluent Swedish & English (written & spoken)
How to apply?
If this sound interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact one of us for more info:
Catharina Bergold, Johan Walde or Leif Olsson
Welcome with your application!
For more information about AOP Health, please see https://www.aop-health.com/se_en