NORDIC COMMERCIAL LEAD RARE DISEASES, Ipsen
Do you want to be responsible for the upcoming Nordic launches of two new rare disease medications in a both strategic and operational role? Look this way!
Main purpose of the job
Rare diseases are becoming a key focus area for Ipsen, with a particular focus on rare liver diseases. Ipsen is currently launching two different compound within this area in the Nordic region.
As Nordic Commercial Lead Rare Diseases you will play a critical role to ensure successful launch & full launch readiness of the organization. You will drive the development of the brand strategies and will need to understand key stakeholder needs & perceptions.
You will work in very close coordination to the Medical Advisors for the two medications, who will be the primarily responsible for interacting with key prescribers. You will also be expected to build relationships as needed with key stakeholders. You will be a key link to the Global Brand teams for all Rare Disease assets.
This is primarily an office-based role, but you will be expected to attend key meetings with external & internal stakeholders.
- Drive all commercial aspects of the brand’s launch, including brand strategies, brand operational plans, brand forecasting, brand P&L, development of marketing materials, set-up of commercial events.
- Ensure strong launch of Bylvay in PFIC and be accountable for launch readiness for Bylvay in other indications and for elafibranor.
- Collaborate with Global/European team to develop and execute the affiliate-based strategic plans in alignment with international strategy and therapy area objectives.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understand of the disease areas, the product, and the market environment for Ipsen’s rare diseases assets across all Nordics markets; this includes developing and executing on strong insights generation plan.
- Coordinate the cross-functional brand teams; identify actions to ensure that the team is high performing & has strong dynamics
- Support the development of clear engagement plans with prescribers & key centers, and the definition of strong account plans
- Support the medical advisors in interactions with the Nordic patient organization.
- Identify and execute required steps to build Ipsen Nordics & Baltics’ capabilities in rare diseases.
- Adhere to all company and regulatory compliance policies in word and in spirit.
- Communicate effectively to Ipsen colleagues on market dynamics, insights, brand strategies.
- Academic degree, business or healthcare background
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience from successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing preferably from a pharmaceutical rare disease area or similar narrow specialty area.
- Successful cross-functional experience e g with market/patient access and medical colleagues
- Understanding of Nordic markets
- Understanding and experience of driving for market access and reimbursement process
- Strong analytical skills
- A combination of strategic thinking and an ability to effectively execute
- Distinctive interpersonal skills and ability to contribute to strong team dynamics
- Strong influencing and written & oral communications skills
- Full fluency in English
- Finally, you express professionalism in customer interactions and focus on customer needs and satisfaction as well as have proven project management skills.
· Drivers license required
· Regional and international travel including time away from home
For this office-based position there is a strong preference for applicants from the Stockholm region. If you do not live in this region you should still be prepared to be physically present at the Nordic-Baltic HQ in Stockholm at least three days per week.
How to apply
If this sound interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact one of us for more info:
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Johan Walde, email@example.com
or apply directly via the button above.
Welcome with your application!