- Arbejde med os
- Ledige jobs
- Om Dedicare
To one of our customers we are now looking for a Professional Education Coordinator.
As Professional Education Coordinator you are the contact person towards our Health Care Professionals (incl surgeons, nurses, etc), to ensure they have an excellent experience when attending our courses. We ensure our courses are fully compliant according to the Nordic local MedTech regulations with Healthcare Compliance approvals and documentation, official course invitation to hospitals, travel- and course logistics, faculty contracts and follow-up on budget and actual costs.
Objectives of the Position
We are looking for a talented and motivated coordinator ready for the next step in his/her career! You will report to the Nordic ProfEd Manager and work closely with colleagues for other product areas, where we together constantly work for improvements. As Coordinator you will also be collaborating with the J&J Product Specialist teams to ensure all are aligned according to our Professional Education procedures.
This is a fulltime, permanent position located in Sweden. You will have an interesting work environment where prioritization of work tasks, ensure on details and high flexibility depending on season peaks is required.
– Coordinate all involved internal stakeholders, as well as contacts to Health Care Professionals (surgeon, nurses), meeting organizers, local trade associations.
– Administration of compliance documentation & maintain an efficient and compliant event process.
– Health Care Compliance (HCC) – Manage all documentation for HCC purposes, including adding, updating and closing events in HCC Life System, creating contracts, invitation letters and EMEA Market call offs and other documentation.
– C-Vent registrations – Registration of participants for EMEA courses.
– American Express travel & meetings logistics – request and budgets.
– PO & invoice handling – eMarketplace PO requests for all event related costs.
– ICD contracts – Register contracts in ICD system
– Distributing programs, certificates, name badges and evaluation forms for courses and events.
– HCP payments and expense compensations – e-MP requests (BPF, RFP or payroll).
– Event material ordering and coordinating delivery.
– Budget / cost information – Tracking of number of customers trained and budget follow-up.
– Education, 3 years High School required.
– Earlier experience within MedTech/Pharma/Events is beneficial.
– Located in Stockholm.
– One Nordic language is required and intermediate English level, written and spoken.
– Project management training is a merit.
– Experienced in working with administration, required and preferably experience in similar roles.
– Good System & Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office) required.
– Good written & Verbal communication skills required.
What you will need to succeed
– Prior work experience required.
– Experience in working with administration, required and preferably experience in similar role.
– Customer focus for both internal and external customers. Ability to develop close relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
– Integrity and Credo-based Actions – The ability to build trust. The willingness to put the Credo top of mind for all decisions.
– Process and project management skills. Provision of timely agreed material to the stakeholders.
– Well structured, focused & setting clear priorities.
– Results and Performance Driven
– The ability to deliver business results and solutions and keep the focus on driving customer value.
– The willingness to assume personal ownership and accountability.
– Collaboration and Teaming
– The ability to work well across functions and groups and to build effective teams.
– The willingness to put interests of enterprise above own.
– Positive attitude, well organized with attention to details. Have a sense of urgency.
– Ability to manage high stress levels and short deadlines.
– Need to be flexible and manage to change prioritizations with short notice.
– Ability to work flexible working hours during high peaks.
– Some business travels are needed.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter.