Nordic Brand Manager, BioArctic (TILLSATT)
Are you attracted by the opportunity to be part of BioArctic's exciting journey with the ambition to improve the quality of life for patients with diseases affecting the central nervous system?
Do you want to have the chance to launch a new drug in Alzheimer's disease?
Do you want to be part of building a Nordic commercial organization in a Swedish biopharma company?
BioArctic is now looking for a
Nordic Brand Manager
The Nordic Brand Manager is a marketing operational role. The Nordic Brand Manager will develop and drive implementation of cross-functional and omni-channel communication and marketing plans, together with our partner Eisai.
- Develop a brand marketing and communication plan in collaboration with Medical affairs, Public Affairs and Market Access, updated for each business cycle, and consisting of:
- Digital marketing communication with editorial plan
- Cross-functional team communication and tactics
- Responsible for the implementation of cross-functional omni-channel communication plan in the Nordic countries together with the country teams.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of promotional marketing activities (advertising campaigns, events, congress booths, marketing ad-boards, etc.).
- Generate Nordic/country promotional materials, including but not limited to: sales campaign slide decks, 1 to 1 e-mails, newsletters, digital adverts and web content, interviews, webcasts, etc.
- Adapt and localize marketing materials and assets developed by Eisai Global/Europe to best fit Nordic/country needs, if needed translate.
- When needed, create locally relevant content and materials.
- Ensure all promotional materials and assets are approved for local use.
- Educate and train the field team on communication strategy and how to use materials, whilst integrating their feedback in further activities.
- Ensure best practice sharing of implementation and local market activities.
- Measure execution excellence by tracking relevant KPIs.
- Connect with key customers to build network relationships and partnerships for market development.
- Actively seek to identify feasible local brand-projects and patient support programs, and drive planning and orchestrate implementation together with local country team.
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape, local market and customer needs and insights, using/shaping VeeVa CRM, and with regular external customer interactions.
- Lead the implementation of the segmentation, targeting, channel and marketing mix strategy, taking into consideration local market and customer needs.
- Work in collaboration with local cross-functional teams and Eisai European and Nordic marketing teams and counterparts, to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce BioArctic’s core values (Respect, Engagement, Collaboration, Responsibility).
The candidate we are looking for has a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Life Science or Business. However, key is the right personality with relevant experiences. You have at least 3 years’ experience from a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry. Furthermore, you have extensive experience from tactical planning development including multi/omnichannel marketing communication as well as experience in developing multi/omnichannel marketing communication and assets, including digital communication. You are used to leading projects and the execution of activities through indirect leadership but also experience from managing a marketing budget and setting relevant KPIs for tracking of marketing activities. Key is knowledge of ethical regulations for the marketing of pharmaceuticals in the Nordic region and a well-documented business acumen. Experience from working with another company in co-promotion and previously having worked in a Nordic marketing role is meritorious.
As a person, you are innovative, systematic and without prestige and at the same time professional, reliable and take great responsibility for your own work. You are customer-and results oriented and a team player who thinks it is important to share ideas and experiences with colleagues to develop the department and the company's operations. You create networks and build and develop relationships and use these to achieve your and the company's goals. You have strong communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written Swedish and English. You are a proactive person who thrives in an entrepreneurial biotech environment and is comfortable with a certain degree of uncertainty. The role as Nordic Brand Manager is a permanent position, based in Stockholm, where you report to the Senior Director Sales and Marketing and you are prepared to travel approx. 30% of the working time.
Learb more about the company on www.bioarctic.se
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your online application by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. For more info please contact:
Catharina Bergold, Johan Walde or Torbjörn Ströberg
Welcome with your application!